Friday, November 29, 2013

4D Concepts Girl's Storage Bookcase, White Buyer Reviews



I was extremely disappointed with this cut , flush if it is water supply made it was way less important than it looks . Its not flush big sufficient to put most books in I had to lay most of the books flat .
- Tina Kuczaj

This bookcase was best than I probable with reading the reviews. It took approximately 1 hour to assemble. All the parts & pieces were there and all the holes were predrilled everywhere they were supposed to be, The drawers were sturdy. It is really cute and attractive piece of furniture for the fee. I am very happy with it.
- Deborah A.

I was a modest worried as I purchased this that the quality force not be splendid since of the price. All additional bookshelfs I had looked at were close to $200. But as I expected it I was so bowled over. It is so cute and looks splendid in my daughters opportunity. I put it together for myself and it only took an hour. It also has modest straps you can glue to it to anchor it to the wall to get on to it more prudent. I'm extremely extremely lucky including this cut and I can't wait to get the tv stand that I ordered that matches it.
- Jennifer D. Ballard "houston mama"

This is extremely cute. As additional reviewers have unwritten the shelves are not extremely tall, so you will not be able to put tall books in them. We use the modest drawers for socks and pj's. And the have approximately stuffed animals lined up on the shelves. And they have approximately extra take a bigwig for a trip blankets in the big drawers. We got it to contest the nightstand. The road sign go water supply with the pale purple parapet and white spruce.
- lovemygirls "lovemygirls"

Just looking at the bookcase in the stock depiction, you can't help but love it. Pink and purple drawers with white shelves is a nice look, and it looks like it can hold quite a bit for the size. I made sure to read over the manufactured goods fine points, a touch that's uncommon almost here on Amazon, previous to I approved it, but once I got to check this thing out after gathering, I ended up being a bit disappointed with what I got for my money. When the back of this thing cracks right down the midpoint during gathering, you start to marvel why the manufacturer didn't contain a few replacement pieces.A propos the storage space capabilities of this bookcase, the drawers are the best thing about it, even if they're made of depiction and cardboard. The three modest ones hold all my daughter's socks, tights and other smaller clothes impeccably, and like the manufactured goods fine points suggest, this would hold games, controllers and handhelds like the DS well too. The two big ones below are roomy and great for pants and nightdress, even if they could hold a bunch of facts, dolls and smaller stuffed animals like mini plush Pokemon. It's up to you or your child. I actually do like the color on these drawers, as the pink and purple look just like they do in the stock depiction, not brighter or darker, and the handles are well-built for what they are. You can take out the drawers if you want too- they're not reliable in the bookcase with bolts or no matter what thing. Also, the bookcase unit is positively well-built when you put it collectively. It doesn't vibrate almost when you bump into it, and it can hold a smaller tv on top lacking any doubts of collapsing. You can put this thing collectively in less than 40 outline.As for the bookcase itself, it's one of the two big negatives about the manufactured goods. If you need to know what size books will fit on it, and what won't, look no additional than your standard Dr. Seuss book. If you want to put these in the bookcase permanent up, they won't fit. Yes, the shelves are too short even for those nice-sized books. Modest fair books stand a chance, as do any books smaller than that, but things like the hardcover Eric Carle ones and near no matter what thing by Maurice Sendak will have to be laid down. It'd be nice if the makers would've made these shelves a modest taller since most broadcast have books permanent up. The other big conundrum is what I mentioned before- the financial assistance. There is -NO- wits why it must be such a flimsy notes. I'd send it back if it meant getting a uncommon back to the bookcase and not another identical one.Still, my daughter loves it, and I expect open fire on be lining up all her animal, Gremlins, Pokemon and Ghostbusters toys on the book shelves if we go with a touch else for books. You could do a lot worse at this price, but you could also do a lot best for slightly more. I'll probably get a touch else in 2 years or so.
- Armando N. Roman

This piece shipped in good shape up. Although this manufactured goods was void at Walmart, I purchased it thru Amazon to take benefit of the free shipping and the fee was cheaper. It was easy to put together. I purchased two of these and they peek good in my grandaughters bedroom.
- annaoriginals

I bought this bookcase for my 3 year old in view of the fact that her bedroom wall is pink with colorless furniture, and I very less important bookcases for protection purposes. The height of the bookcase is just exact for her.. she in fact positioned her pet books(tiny books) and also unbendable to put all her shoes surrounded by the baskets.The style of language is fast.. here is a tiny destruction on the part that covers the back. This item is made of 100% cardboard, comes in just 2 tubes of wood glue ( which is not enough), and the back covers are very poor. The gathering was fast, but be very austere in view of the fact that the equipment seem to be soft and easy to break. The by and large close manufactured goods appears to be passionate and the sign of the baskets are lovely. This is fleeting in my daughter's bedroom until she's in this area 5-6 being old, then I will exchange it. This bookcase looks of poor feature permanent next to her chest, but I need 2 bookcases so I force diplomacy a additional one to at nominal amount contest the at the initiation one. I will urge this for fleeting use.
- Nikki

Exact size bookcase. I have a small room I use as my granddaughters playroom. This manufactured goods did the job. I use it as a toy chest ad the shelves are used for her stuffed animals. Very cute. It can be a little more sturdy, but for the price it is not bad.
- momof3yankees

Easy to put collectively, lovely appearance, HOWEVER, the two shelves were not tall sufficient to hold a book upright. If not BEAUTIFUL!
- MeowMeow "online shopper"

No skepticism this is a smaller bookcase and yes you will likely have to store most books sideways (for children books being all sorts of large and extraordinary shapes/sizes). The interior measurements on the top two shelves with assembly are 8 3/4" high x 11 1/4 deep x 23 3/4 wide--but having read the manufactured goods dimensions this was what I probable. Assembly itself was easy (took me approximately half an hour) with clear, straight-forward directions and with all pieces clearly marked--which if you've purchased much "put it together yourself" furniture you know is not often the case. This bookshelf is relatively solid and sturdy with assembly, even surprisingly so for such an inexpensive piece. I have purchased similar bookshelves for twice the fee from different companies/manufacturers which were much decrease feature. The furniture safety straps are a smart inclusion for an piece obviously projected for a child's opportunity. It looks very cute in my daughter's opportunity everywhere it is next to her junior height loft bed and is the perfect height to act partially as a nightstand. Overall this is a decent feature and attractive bookshelf at a good fee and I am well-pleased with it.
- Mom in DE


4D Concepts Girl's Storage Bookcase, White

What a perfect storage space unit for a girls room. The generous storage space bookcase top come with a durable vacuum twisted surface with gently rolled edges. This unit is able to hold up to a 20-inch TV. The interior 2-shelves are great storage space for kids awards, games, or whatever your desires force be. The foldable 3 ordinary size pink and lavender canvas drawers are great for land your games, controllers, clothes, etc. The 2-generous canvas drawers at the underside are bonus storage space for clothes, lecture supplies, etc. The drawers rest gently on the ridge and have canvas handles on both sides of the drawer for removing, or pulling completely out and taking with you to another room in the household. Constructed of composite board and highly durable PVC laminate. Clean with a dry non harsh cloth. Gathering vital





No comments:

Post a Comment