Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Coca-Cola Wood Chalkboard Buyer Reviews



The release vex we had including this diplomacy was the cinema on amazon had approximately of the boards lacking green and approximately including. We planning we were being compensated one lacking green but didn't. She soothe likes is, so it worked.:-)
- Teri Sue "Mawmaw"

My Chalkboard hangs in my gameroom including a message I wrote near a year ago. Not because I house of safeguard't any extra messages to impart, it's because I agonize including the intention of if I erase the void message it will blood loss through into the extra message including the intention of I'd enter.The feature of the in detail chalkboard is not meant for relentless everyday treatment.
- Shaun Hill

I was so lucky including how water supply this item was constructed and couldn't wait to initiation by it. Unfortunately, like others have posted, it doesn't take to go on paper on extremely water supply. I have tried two different types of chalk, other than the ones including the intention of came including it, and it's soothe terrible.Didn't go lower than 3 stars in check over of the fact including the intention of it can soothe be old pro decoration.
- DotJun

This is an awesome Coca Cola product. I gave it as a gift and it was expected with splendid excitement.
- Jason Dee Arnold

Product looks great and fits aptly in with my new 50's stylishness kitchen. Shipped sooner than I expected with no problems at all. The chalk it comes with is terrible, keep for with the intention of's not a big deal.
- Dawn

This was less important than I probable it to be. Delight pay concentration to measurements. It looks just so like the depiction. Shipped in splendid timing and lacking a scratch. Hung on the wall and looks like a 10x13 form. Chalk that comes with it is barely noticeable on infiltrate, so you may need to buy more.
- Connie

Exceptionally satisfied with my new chalkboard! It arrived surrounded by two days in excellent condition. Superfast compared to other vendors. Packaged well and it's a well-built, feature enter. Perfect size for my kitchen and the chalk it came with writes apparent and dark on my enter. I use it daily and it's a fun gear. Highly urge this chalkboard and DBROTH vendor. Splendid regard for the fee - Love it!
- CoCo

Perfect pro my Coca Cola aerial supporter. She writes her grocery catalog on it. At home in perfect/extra affect up and even came including chalk. Such a cute manufactured goods!
- A. Alexander


Coca-Cola Wood Chalkboard

This clever Coca-Cola wood chalkboard is a functional and enjoyable cut pro your family. It makes a splendid shopping catalog – or serves as a idea crucial top pro unavailable, on-the-go families! Chalkboard has an emotionally caught up eraser, and the water supply-located underneath ridge neatly corrals eraser and chalk. Chalkboard events approximately 16½" L x 11" W x ½" and comes including two brushwood of chalk.





No comments:

Post a Comment