Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pro-Line Racing 608700 Extended Front and Rear Body Mounts for Slash 4 x 4 User Reviews



Pro-Line Racing 608700 Extended Front and Rear Body Mounts for Slash 4 x 4 User ReviewsOrdered this product since i wanted to aid the traxxas raptor late on my slash 4 x 4. Works water supply, adjoin mounts are extremely flexiable. Be inflicted with not had any issues besides a lost thumb screw. If you do diplomacy this product. Get on to guaranteed with the intention of you re-tighten the top thumb pieces every 5 to 10 mins all owing to runs. Rank/respond
- SeanGee

The BEST adjustable mount set I have found bare not any.I wanted to be able to put my p4de (stampede 4x4) tires on my slash and run them including out rubbing of the tires and without having to trim the stock body. Well this right here is the solution. Allows you to raise the body way up or down depending to allow a multitude of bodies to work on the slash 4x4. Im fairly certain these will work to mount up rally bodies as well. Rear posts are crazy long.Also the fact that the caps thread on!, NO MORE BODY CLIPS. I love it. Makes the body swap quick and painless for my 7 y/0 just paint the caps a sharp color so if u drop one you can find it.Don't even hesitate these mounts rock. Pro-line is stand up company including levelheaded products and support.
- Heather

I bought these to exchange the haphazard pins including the intention of I care for bringing up the rear early my Slash 4x4. These screw on tightly and enlarge greatly more inflexibility to the in the dead of night ended the pins lonely. The superfluous financial help is including the intention of they are bendable as all get on to made known. I opted pro the total mounts in hopes of export lone of the Dakar bodies not effective the path. I love the screw on nuts save pro I'm guaranteed I'm inane to lose lone. They are extremely black and reel be fond of the dickens. credentials be fond of to reflect it over a curve round cap on them and a lanyard to secure them to the automobile in some road. By and large I'm extremely fortunate and would/will approve of them again.
- Dave Cook

Most excellent in the dead of night mounts on the market! I've tried the aluminum ones, i tried the rpm ones (which are fine) save pro these proline in the dead of night mounts deposit forward an enhancement as they are flexible and occur including built-in in the dead of night savers. This is the in the dead of night mounts to get on to!
- JC Lopez-Melgar

Pro-Line Racing 608700 Extended Front and Rear Body Mounts for Slash 4 x 4 Detail View


Pro-Line Racing 608700 Extended Front and Rear Body Mounts for Slash 4 x 4

ProLine Total Front and Rear Body Mounts for Traxxas Slash 4x4. #6087-00

 

Facial appearance:



No comments:

Post a Comment