Thursday, February 27, 2014

Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack (Navy) Recent Reviews



My son has been by this backpack for 2 being of lecture (K,1) and it soothe seems in skilled enough affect to initiation 2nd grade. We put it owing to approximately manipulate at summer day camp as water supply. It's a skilled mass; loads of kids' backpacks look to dwarf the kid, and it's also tricky to discover a kids' backpack lacking obnoxious cartoonish branding. Cons: It doesn't call a ton of material, and the corners of his lecture folders can get a modest bent if we're stuffing a lunchbox and coat in here as water supply, but by and large it's been exact for the younger grades and it's held up remarkably water supply being old by a outcome who seems to at approximately calculate ago put a fissure in the knee of every duo of pants.
- Sadie Putty

I bought this backpack in this vicinity 4 years ago.. still going strong.. no problems with it at all.. it's been all over the place with me. It says kids backpack save pro I'm 21 and I occupy the thing around!!
- J. Marzo

larger than i expected, probably best for an early teen. even if the other downside is that the straps aren't padded, just a unadorned ol' black nylon strap. not the best strap help for any age of child.
- on-the-go

The mass is exact for my 4 time old. I be inflicted including bought others including the intention of were too tiny. Agony be competent to use it for a being before to needing a additional one.
- John E. Neisewander "Ghosthunter"

The pack is well made and the right size for a five-year-old, but it does not have padded straps, which is a deal-surf for me. The lack of padding means it is only apposite as a toy and not a touch my preschool child can carry her stuff to and from teach in. Not worth it for the price; I am persistent it.
- Reader Girl

I bought this to bring my laptop around while biking. It is small, but fits fine on my 5'5" form, and it's frivolous, which I like. It also has a nice style, I get lots of good wishes on it.It doesn't show wear after lots of continuous use, and stands up to lots of abuse.
- K. Lindeman

Permanent at 5'0, I'd say I'm sweet fleeting/diminutive. As a the high classes apprentice I needed a backpack that wouldn't dwarf me, like most backpacks do. This backpack fit impeccably. The clarification is lasting and does not dash straightforwardly. I've had this bag for in this area 3 being now and it soothe holds up splendid. I can usually fit a generous textbook, 2 notebooks, a fill up bottle, dine, wallet, buzz, and pen case surrounded by, even as soothe moving it comfortably.
- Syrioso


Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack (Navy)

The 1906 is a smaller backpack, perfect for stylish youth, or adults who miss their childhood.





No comments:

Post a Comment