Sunday, December 22, 2013

Superior Performance Inc Educational Products - Folding Stool 11 In. - Buyer Reviews



I purchased this to use as a foot stool in front of a highback preside over even as filming video at our church. It serves it's intended function as a foot rest, but I would not trust this to be used as a everyday stool for larger folks almost the household. It's sweet frivolous and carries easy though and it would be splendid for little children to use in the bathroom, kitchen etc, and maybe ok for small to medium framed adults. I was needing something a little bit taller than some of the additional more sturdier plastic stools is the reason I picked this one. Again, it fit the exact need I purchased it for, so no complaints by me.
- Kennon Taylor

I kindness this bench. My 2 1/2 time ancient can disclose and fold it herself and uses it pro meeting on the exalted potty and accomplishment the sink to tint her hands. It doesn't step almost as it is commence, extremely water supply-built.
- A. Novak

Got this for my 2 year old to get to the sink to wash his hands. We have a really small bathroom and this is really easy to store away next to the toilet. No hassle at all. I'm really happy with the purchase.
- Kristy

We have a small bathroom & were always tripping over our son's step stool. I wanted a folding one and a taller one so he could actually reach the sink. This is just exact. Folds up and down super easily, is taller than most, has the non-slip dots & was way cheaper here than anywhere else. Couldn't have asked for no matter what thing better!
- Shopping mama

The mass and convenience of this little stool are great. It is passionate enough to hold my 110 pounds. I don't hold gray bits and pieces when standing on it. I primarily purchased it for my grandchildren to use to get into high beds, and for standing at sinks. The best features are the folding design, and the ease of small children being capable to move it almost and use it without my assistance. I be inflicted including several, and would not hesitate purchasing from this company again
- So. Utah

I love this manufactured goods and wonder why I went so long without it. I am 5 feet tall and just moved out of my household and into an apartment. Income by for myself for the first time ever, and I establish that it was impossible to access particular cupboards or corners of the celing. This lightweight and easy to pile modest step-stool is better than any man I've ever had.
- Joanne Lee

This is not in fact a toy, but it is a huge bench for my 18 month old granddaughter. It is frivolous, but well-built. It has bounty of permanent interval and is skid water-resistant on our ceramic tile bathroom baffle. Our granddaughter can straightforwardly manipulate it to reach the faucet to wash her hands, and it will be very helpful when she is equipped to be potty qualified. This bench replaced one that teetered and was not at all skid water-resistant. This is a exact, safe bench for modest ones.
- Karen D. Dingeldein "French Teacher"

We got 2. One for my 4yr old and the other for my 2yr old. Both of them love it as they can now see the counters and assertively wash hands and brush their teeth. Surveillance themselves do this also helped them train in doing it on their own!
- Karun Magon

Here's nothing wrong in this vicinity this stool, facility splendid, has grip, folds straightforward and saves tremendous interval. Our bathroom lobby goes aptly up to the sink, so the release house to store a stool would be BEHIND the lobby or off to the SIDE in a NARROW interval. As I pick of the litter this up from the soubriquet and tilt it opens aptly up. Including background it not effective the stool remains commence lacking buckling and my son climbs aptly up. As refined I grab it by the soubriquet by alternative it up off the disturb a curfew, the gravity collapses it, and I can neatly house it in trade everywhere it was. No harms!
- NiCk "artphase"

so straightforward to end....only void the soubriquet. Additional stools have been greatly extra caught up to end. I use this to get up distinguished enough to tie not effective my kayak....so very straightforward to move to all positions I call for with the intention of superfluous height. Takes up very little opportunity. I am not 'tiny' in poundage and I feel perfectly 'prudent' on this stool. Tenderness the affect and the little white dots on top as well. SOOOO glad this is the stiool I purchased!!!!!
- foto-u


Superior Performance Inc Educational Products - Folding Stool 11 In. -

Stuck-up 11" Folding step bench With Anti Slip Dots
Interval reduction bench folds flat and has a built in soubriquet for easy moving.
It opens with one flip of the hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment