Thursday, December 26, 2013

RoomMates RMK1400GM Dora the Explorer Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal Buyer Reviews



My 4 year ancient is a huge Dora addict and loves Dora. This actually was a big hit including her and the best is including the intention of it just peals on and off lacking damaging the paint.
- Happy Parent

I would definitely urge this sign. It is extremely easy to stab. The small stickers with it like stars etc. were also good.
- Ashish Mahajan

Easy to stick, a piece tricky in meaningful only so how to contest the head piece to the body piece as the sign does recommend itself in 3 generous pieces keep for i was competent to get on to it lacking the head looking bitter early the body, lol!My daughter loves it, so we are all fortunate customers!
- Dupsy

This generous decall ended the baffle looks so great. The opportunity also has a Dora border which good desires the marker.
- PATRICIA MURRIETTA

I bought these decals for my Niece! She absolutley loved them! this was a full size dora that took up a good chunk of her wall closet! Great color and easy to apply to the walls!
- Adrea

Dora is actually big including a apparent depiction and splendid feature. my 2 yr old daughter loves her. greatly best at that calculate additional roadblock decals in her opportunity.
- gidgetdawn

This product is cute and looks good and is good in size, but additional than that this product was a pain in my butt. I approved this since it had good reviews I unfortunatley cannot give it a good review. The marker does not stick to any type of textured walls. My daughters room has a slight feel to her walls and double I had to pull the marker out of the toy box since it fell off in the midpoint of the night. I was able to peel it apart; it wasn't easy and it tears easily. I refined up sticking it to poster penetrate and cold it out and lynching it with poster puddy. Don't know if it was actually value the hassle.
- KatCon

My daughter is 2 and loves this! It's sweet big and helpful easily. It looks like a "Fathead", but doesn't cost near as much. I'm very satisfied!
- Laura Dehart

actually poor and fell off my daughters wall constantly :( Other brands have stayed up much best. I am not sure why this did not want to stay... displeasing since I in the end just threw money out of the dialogue box.
- Amanda Nason

IF YOUR CHILD LOVE DORA SHE WILL BE JUST AMAZED AT THIS... IT IS HUGE AND IT MAKE MY DAUGHTER JUST SMILE KNOWING ONE OF HER FAVORITE SHOWS IS WATCHING TV WITH HER..............LOVE IT..............................SO CUTE..................SO PRETTY..................YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER WOULD LOVE IT........
- LDYBRWEYES


RoomMates RMK1400GM Dora the Explorer Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal

Includes (1) page of roadblock decals.





No comments:

Post a Comment