Sunday, December 8, 2013

Disney Twin Size Reversible Super Soft Micro Fiber and White Plush Blanket, Toy Story Shopper Review



I categorically LOVE this blanket. I bought it for my 2 year old and I wish I would have gotten it for for myself! It is so incredibly soft and fuzzy. I was VERY impressed with the feature of this blanket. It was a bit of a go on a bender compelling into account it was a modest more high-priced than what I had intended on costs but once I expected it I was very happy with costs the extra $ to get such a high feature item!
- Kali


Disney Twin Size Reversible Super Soft Micro Fiber and White Plush Blanket, Toy Story

This is lush super soft, warmth, light weight Disney toy Report printing blanket / take in / toss. It can fit Twin Size bed. 100% polyester colorless-cream Lavish front, Polar fleece micro structure reverse side. 59x79"long.
FEATURES
Facing: 100% polyester Lavish.
Monetary assistance: 100% polyester micro structure.
Easy Apparatus Washing Cold.
Chic: reverseable super soft blanket / take in / toss.
Affect: Vary
Size: 59x79"

Condition:
Brand New 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (NO QUESTIONS ASKED)





No comments:

Post a Comment